This month we are going to celebrate the Tenth Anniversary of the Tribeca Meet & Greet in a very special place. We will gather at the office of Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer on Wednesday, March 9, anytime between 6:30 and 9 PM.
- Since this is a city building (which closes at 5:30PM) it is imperative that you RSVP – just reply to this email – and please bring photo ID for admittance. As always this event is FREE and welcomes anyone with an interest in Lower Manhattan.
- Everybody’s welcome and this is a FREE event. Come with ideas or just come to shake hands – let us know how we can work together as businesses, families or individuals.
- I’m truly amazed that The Meet & Greet have lasted this long, and could not have done this without the continuing support of those who have shown up to participate as well as those long-time donors, Frankly Wines and MaxDelivery.
- Ann Benedetto (owner of A Uno) will be there promoting Tribeca Alliance, a new organization of local businesses. She is eager to speak with any and all potential supporters. Please feel free to bring business cards, menus, flyers and other information about you and your business.
- If you have never attended a Tribeca Meet & Greet, now’s the time. We have been meeting in a different Tribeca restaurant or business about once a month. We've been able to exchange some ideas, do some networking and have a drink with the neighbors. Some people show up for the full evening, some just drop by to say hello. Frankly Wines at 66 West Broadway will kindly provide some beverages and MaxDelivery will bring some nibblybits. This means that several local businesses (and more!) have joined in presenting this event. If anyone else would like to contribute, please contact me at the address below.
Tribeca Meet and Greet is organized by BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
For more information please contact:
BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center
199 Chambers St., New York NY 1000