The landscape of Tribeca has been enriched with small unique businesses. They have contributed to making it one the most desirable areas in Manhattan.
Although the story of Tribeca spans decades, our story began a few short months ago with our Alliance President, Ann Benedetto, who was inspired to found our organization after witnessing the changing character of the community.
The Manhattan Borough President Office, NYC Small Business Services and the Mayor’s Office will support our efforts; they are the ones who have encouraged us to organize, and help us address our issues. Our voices will make a powerful statement: that our community is united.
These are our objectives:
- Make known the changing character of Tribeca and how it will impact the spirit of the community.
- We need a more direct line of communicating with the residents i.e. website, phone app, events etc.
- A synergy between businesses using our resources, and creative ideas to promote one another.
- 100 vacant storefronts with unattainable rents for small businesses.
- Construction and scaffolding impact on small businesses.
- Real Estate Tax
- What resources are available to support the needs of small businesses.